Home link

Monday, October 12, 2015

Term 3 - Now you see it.........now you don't!

Wow! 
Term 3 felt like it rushed by our Pukeko classroom in a blur! 

Production, Cross-country, Maths week, Pyjama Day and Technology Day were just a few of the highlights during this busy term.  

Please check out our photos below to see some of the fun things Term 3 had to offer!

Nursery Crimewatch 


Sing a song of sixpence....

...four and twenty blackbirds....




......baked in a pie!

Science - Matter - Solids, Liquids and Gas.




Helium!

Hold on tight!

Oops!

Can you still see them?

I'm a bucket filler!

Thank you for filling my bucket!


I'm a bucket filler too!


And me!

Don't forget me!

Instructional writing - Make a Spider Pie.





Mathematics Time!








Pyjama and Movie day!















Cross-country.













Technology Day - Marble Run.