Home link

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Before Term 3 begins..........let's remember the last days of Term 2!

Technology Day
Technology day is a highlight of our school term.
During this challenge the school is divided into teams made up of children from each year level.
The challenge is to use boxes and sellotape to create a 'Marble Run'.
The 'Marble Run' has to include some very specific details but the most important element is the way in which we work together as a team and ensure that we are all involved and valued.
This term saw some fabulous creations and we all learned that working together brings the greatest rewards!



We have a pile of boxes......what do we need to achieve?  I know........let's check the 'Success Criteria'.

I am the best sellotape manager!

The marble run is beginning to take shape!




Every member of the team plays an important role.

I am concentrating.......

........very, very hard!

I am a valued member of my team!

So am I!

Me too!

Collaborative learning.


The all important......MARBLE!



Still hard at work gathering sellotape!

One of our Marble Runs completed!